You can view the slide deck from this presentation here.
Learn what’s coming in WCAG 2.2 and how it might affect your Drupal websites.
Later this year, the World Wide Web Consortium plans to release a 2.2 update to its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The Web Accessibility Initiative has proposed a number of changes and a new success criterion, including enhancements focused around users with
- cognitive/learning disabilities
- low vision
- disabilities using mobile applications
What you’ll learn
This session will provide an overview of updated and new specifications proposed for the WCAG 2.2 guideline release later this year.
Users will leave with an understanding of
- the new success criteria Focus Visible (enhanced) and other changes,
- some of the ways these recommendations impact Drupal sites, and
- how to audit, inventory, and prepare a plan of action for your websites and applications
Who should attend
This session is non-technical, but is intended for those with some understanding of HTML, accessibility guidelines and practices.